Personal Security Information
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- Familiarize yourself with the Run-Hide-Fight philosophy and always be prepared to react to active assaults.
- Use a buddy system when walking in remote locations. Make use of lighted areas when walking or running.
- Walkers, joggers, etc. should wear bright colored, reflective clothing. Use pavements where possible.
- Always cross streets at designated cross walks - look both ways before crossing.
- Keep doors and windows locked at all times. THIS INCLUDES UNATTENDED VEHICLES - we routinely see thefts from vehicles that are left unlocked.
- Check the identity of any strangers who enter your workplace. If they make you uncomfortable, notify security or management immediately. If in doubt, call police.
- If you notice signs of potential violence in a fellow employee, report it to the appropriate person. Immediately report any incidents of sexual harassment.
For more tips on safety, contact our agency. We would be happy to provide additional tips specific to your situation and we also entertain safety seminars.