The Pennsylvania State Police arrested Robinson, Donnell Jr. on Tuesday December 15th, 2020 during a traffic stop on Route 422 in Limerick Township. Robinson was transported to Montgomery County Correctional Facility where he is awaiting arraignment on these charges.
- Warrant Type: Criminal
- Date Issued: Tuesday November 10th, 2020
- Issuing Authority: D.J. Edward C. Kropp Sr.
- Holding Department: Lower Pottsgrove Police Dept
- Docket Number: MJ-38112-CR-0000469-2020
- Reference ID: 20201109M0014
On Monday, November 9th, 2020 at approximately 0947 hours, Officers were detailed to Rolling Hills Apartments for the report of a domestic in progress. The male subject had fled the area prior to officers' arrival. The defendant had come to the apartment and demanded to be let in and the victim complied. An argument ensued upon his entry. Victim was continually assaulted and her cell phone was taken from her hands. The defendant fled in a white Dodge Charger. The victim was able to call police using another phone.