The Lower Pottsgrove Township Police Department arrested Semaj B. Douglas-Garcia on Tuesday March 10th, 2020 when he turned himself in on these charges. Bail was unsecured.
- Warrant Type: Criminal
- Date Issued: Friday February 28th, 2020
- Issuing Authority: D.J. Edward C. Kropp Sr.
- Holding Department: Lower Pottsgrove Police Department
- Docket Number: MJ-38112-CR-0000083-2020
- Reference ID: 20191009M0020
On July 31, 2019 subject submitted a web deposit in the amount of $1,200.00. On August 11, 2019 the deposit was reversed because the check was never received causing the account to go into the negative. Deposits made in this manner require that a physical check be mailed or presented to Diamond Credit Union within 10 days.
Subject continued to use the account for cash app transfers to himself. The total for these transactions resulted in the account being negative in the amount of $1,542.53 as of 09/05/2019. Various attempts to contact the subject were unsuccessful.