The Lower Pottsgrove Township Police Department arrested Carpenter, Randi Lee on Wednesday February 27th, 2019.
- Warrant Type: Criminal
- Date Issued: Monday February 25th, 2019
- Issuing Authority: D.J. Edward C. Kropp
- Holding Department: Lower Pottsgrove Police Department
- Docket Number: MJ-38112-CR-0000191-2019
- Reference ID: 20181220M0004
On December 20, 2018 Officers were detailed to 1601 Medical Drive for a report of a possible fraudulent Prescriptions being submitted to the Sanatoga Pharmacy at 1630 E. High Street. The officer was presented with copies of the prescription forms that were presented. The prescriptions were made out to Stephanie Mauger and Randi Carpenter. The doctor's signature and the signature on the prescription forms did not match. It was found that one of the doctor's prescription pads was stolen from the office without their knowledge. The prescriptions were for Oxycodone, a restricted drug.
Randi and Stephanie Mauger were identified as the parties passing the forged prescriptions.