Police Reports & Service Fees
The Police Department charges certain fees for reports, pictures, and services. Listed below is a partial list of these services and fees.
- Fingerprinting -- $15 per person + $5 extra for each additional fingerprint card in excess of two
- Kennel Fees -- $15 per day
- Photographs -- $15 per print
- Police Reports -- $15
- Request for Police Services
- Soliciting Fee -- $100.00 (Permit valid for 30 Days)
- Videos -- $125 per video tape
Hatfield Township Police Department offers the convenience of accepting MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Visa credit cards for permits, fees, and fines. The payment processing company charges a convenience fee of 2.45% or $3.00 minimum to cardholders who use this service. Just stop by our office, give us a call or go online using the button below to use your MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express or Visa.
A per transaction convenience fee of 2.45% or $3.00 minimum will be charged by a third party payment processing company for this service. Such fees will be disclosed to the card holder at the time of the transaction. Please note that the permit/fee/fine and convenience fee will appear as two separate charges on your credit card statement.