Identity Theft

Identity Theft reports should be made in person at the police department in the jurisdiction of the victim's residence. The Upper Moreland Police Department can be dispatched to Upper Moreland residences to take a report by calling 911.

Free annual credit reports are available online at

Additional resources, including placing fraud alerts on your accounts credit bureau contact information can be found here:

Federal Trade Commission     Consumer Information | Federal Trade Commission (


Equifax     1.800.525.6285

Experian     1.888.397.3742

TransUnion     1.800.680.7289