Daily News Release 3/31/21
1. WARRNT ARREST, 530 p.m., Friday, March 26, 2021, in the 200 Block of E. Butler Ave. Officers of the Ambler Borough Police Department assisted Detectives of the Abington Police Department with taking into custody Noah Beban, M/25 on a criminal warrant.
2. DUI ARREST, 211 a.m., Saturday, March 27, 2021, S. Ridge Avenue at E. Butler Ave., Emely Jean Martinez, M/20 was arrest for Driving under the Influence and Possession of a small amount of Marihuana. Martinez was pulled over after failing to stop for a red light. Martinez exhibited signs of impairment during field sobriety test. He latter submitted to chemical testing and will be summons to appear on charges.
3. DUI ARREST, 156 A.M., Friday, March 19, 2021, N. Main St. & Walnut St., Estuardo Ramos Ramirez, M/24, of Ambler, PA , was charged with numerous motor vehicle violations and DUI stemming front a hit and run accident. Preliminary chemical testing revealed a .15% BAC. Ramirez was placed in custody for suspicion of DUI.
CRIMES AND INCIDENTS
1. BURGLAY/THEFT, March 29, 2021, 150 N. Bethlehem Pike, Ambler, PA . Between the dates of March 26, 2021- March 29, 2012, Unknown actors forced the door open in the maintenance shop and removed approximately 400 feet of copper pipe valued at $1700. Also stolen during the burglary was $500 worth of copper fittings, and $350 worth of tools.
2. THEFT, March 24,2021, unknown actors removed a plastic child safety sign from a residence in the 400 block of Edgewood Drive. A vehicle described as a Mazda sedan with a white male driver was observed leaving the area around the time of the theft.
3. THEFT OF A MOTOR VEHICLE, On March 8, 2021 at 278 N. Ridge Ave., Ambler, PA, -Unknown actors stole a 2014 Chevrolet Equinox that was parked in front of the residence on the street.
4. BURGLARY/THEFT, March 18, 2021, 150 N. Bethlehem Pike, Ambler, PA, -Unknown actors made forcible entry to the boiler room and removed 30 feet of copper tubing. The crime left numerous residents without hot water and heat.