Daily News Post 9/9/2021
- Warrant Arrest/ Fugitive, 837 a.m., Tuesday, September 7, 2021, Lindenwold Avenue at Park Avenue, Reginald Harmon, M/49, of Penllyn PA. After a vehicle stop of a Ford that was driven by Harmon, officers determine that he was wanted in Delaware on a bench warrant. He was taken into custody, arraigned and held at MCCF.
- Warrant Arrest/ Identity Theft, and numerous other theft related charges, 430 p.m., Saturday, August 28, 2021, Roonide Paul, F/33, of Elkins Park PA. The defendant is accused of committing said crimes at her former place of Employment, the Artman Lutheran Home in Ambler PA.
- Assault/Disturbance, 933 a.m., Sunday, August 29, 2021, E. Butler Avenue & Bethlehem Pike, Ambler, PA. Officers responded for a report of an assault in progress. Upon investigating, officers learned that two females assaulted another female. The victim was taken by Ambulance to Lansdale hospital and treated for her injuries. Arrest warrants were obtained for the two actors.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
- Criminal Mischief, 538 p.m. Wednesday, September 8, 2021, Knight Park, Unknown actors defaced several pieces of playground equipment with graffiti. Surveillance cameras will be checked to identify the responsible party.
- Recovered Property, 636 p.m., Wednesday, September 8, 2021, at the Knight Park Skateboard area, a resident recovered an Apple watch which was turned in to the Ambler Police Department.
- Theft, Wednesday, 613 p.m., August 18, 2021, 301 S. Main St. Unknown actor stole a teal colored mountain bike that was left unattended in the area. Subject was last seen walking through Knight Park with the bicycle. Value is $250.
- Criminal Mischief, 1240 p.m. August 17, 2021, in the unit block of Church Street, Ambler PA. A resident reported that unknown actors put nails in his tires. Damaged reported to be $237.88