The Lower Pottsgrove Township Police Department arrested Stevens, Lisa on Tuesday February 19th, 2019.
- Warrant Type: Criminal
- Date Issued: Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Issuing Authority: D.J. Edward C. Kropp
- Holding Department: Lower Pottsgrove Police Department
- Docket Number: MJ-38112-CR-0000078-2019
- Reference ID: 20190204M0017
- Bail: $5,000 Unsecured
Officers were detailed to 2120 Buchert Road, Rolling Hills # 74, for someone banging on her back door with a hammer. Denise and Lisa Steven were inside the home when they observed Urquhart and another person in their rear yard. These two subjects were attempting to incite a fight. The two Stevens sisters then went outside and confronted Blessed Urquhart in the rear yard. A fight ensued between Blessed Urquhart and Denise Stevens. When another party entered into the fight, Lisa Stevens then joined the fight. Urquhart and the other party then left. Urquhart then returned to #74 about an hour later and started smashing the back door window with a hammer.