The Lower Pottsgrove Township Police Department arrested Mauger, Stephanie Lynn on Thursday February 28th, 2019.
- Warrant Type: Criminal
- Date Issued: Monday February 25th, 2019
- Issuing Authority: D.J. Edward C. Kropp
- Holding Department: Lower Pottsgrove Police Department
- Docket Number: MJ-38112-CR-0000102-2019
- Reference ID: 20181220M0004
- Bail: Set at $5,000 unsecured and she is to have no contact with victims or witnesses
On December 20, 2018 Officers were detailed to 1601 Medical Drive for a report of a possible fraudulent Prescriptions being submitted to the Sanatoga Pharmacy at 1630 E. High Street. The officer was presented with copies of the prescription forms that were presented. The prescriptions were made out to Stephanie Mauger and another party. The doctor's signature and the signature on the prescription forms did not match. It was found that one of the doctor's prescription pads was stolen from the office. The prescriptions were written for Oxycodone, a restricted drug. Officers identified Stephanie Mauger as the person passing the forged prescriptions.