The Lower Pottsgrove Township Police Department arrested Tailor Nicole Connor on Wednesday March 27th, 2019 with the assistance provided by PA State Constable Joshua Stouch.
- Warrant Type: Bench
- Date Issued: Friday March 22nd, 2019
- Issuing Authority: D.J. Edward C. Kropp
- Holding Department: Lower Pottsgrove Police Department
- Docket Number: MJ-38112-CR-0000086-2019
- Reference ID: 20190206M0004
- Bail: Bail set at $10,000 unsecured
On 11/16/2018 an officer was requested by the school district to contact a student that had failed to return a school issued lap top computer. The student's last day at the school was 03/16/2018 and during that time she did not make any attempt to return the laptop computer or contact the district regarding the laptop computer. The school district attempted to contact the student by phone call, email, and certified letter with no results. The officer made phone contact with the student on 11/16/2018 and the student claimed she had no idea where the laptop computer was at this time and would try to make repayment. No attempt was made to reimburse the school district.