The Lower Pottsgrove Township Police Department arrested Callow, Patrick Morgan on Monday April 1st, 2019.
- Warrant Type: Criminal
- Date Issued: Friday March 29th, 2019
- Issuing Authority: D.J. Edward C. Kropp
- Holding Department: Lower Pottsgrove Police Department
- Docket Number: MJ-38112-CR-0000165-2019
- Reference ID: 20190323M0001
- Bail: Bail was set at $10,000 unsecured with the stipulation that he not have contact or communication with the victim.
On March 23, 2019, Lower Pottsgrove Police were detailed to 1450 Ringing Rocks Park for a Burglary. Upon arrival, they spoke with the victim who was at a neighbor's house and visibly shaken. She had arrived home to find her two dogs running around outside. A neighbor reported seeing a car in the victim's driveway that matched the description of the suspects car. Investigation also found Callow was constantly contacting the victim despite her repeated requests to leave her alone. The suspect, Callow, did admit to entering the residence. He also admitted that he disregarded her wishes for him to stop communicating with her.