Trooper Goldbach from PSP Lancaster arrested Wiilliam Bowers on Monday November 11th, 2019.
- Warrant Type: Criminal
- Date Issued: Thursday November 7th, 2019
- Issuing Authority: D.J. Edward C. Kropp Sr.
- Holding Department: Lower Pottsgrove Police Department
- Docket Number: MJ-38112-CR-0000505-2019
- Reference ID: 20190909M0012
- Bail: Unknown at this time
On September 9th, 2019, Lower Pottsgrove Police were contacted regarding theft of money from the Liberty Thrift Store on East High Street in the township. The supervisor was advised that two deposits of $760.30 and $870.18 were not accounted for. The closing manager that day was William Bowers and would have been tasked with making the deposit that night.
Two more deposits of $380.21 and $995.70 were not accounted for with the bank and again Bowers was the manager that date. The bank confirmed that the deposits were never received. The total of unaccounted money was $1630.48 on 07/02/2019 and $1375.91 on 09/09/2019.