Daily News Post 5/26/21
- DRUG ARREST, 1145 a.m., Wednesday, May 19, 2021, in the 200 Block of Southern Ave. Nicholas Forjohn, M/24 of Ambler, PA. Officers responded for a subject sleeping in a vehicle. Upon investigating, Illegal drugs and paraphernalia were located. Forjohn was taken into custody at the scene.
- WARRANT ARREST, 1115 p.m., Sunday, May 23, 2021, Royce Muir, M/41 of Philadelphia, PA, was arrested by Ben Salem Police Department on a criminal warrant for drugs that was obtained by the Ambler Police Department. He was processed, arraigned and remanded to Montgomery County Correctional Facility.
- DUI ARREST, 702 a.m., Monday, May 24, 2021, at Church St. and Bethlehem Pike. Jessica Kapusta, F/29, of Lansdale, PA. Earlier a witness’ reported that Kapusta was operating a Toyota Scion in a reckless manor, striking two objects. An investigation by Ambler Police Officers determined that Kapusta was operating her vehicle under the influence of a controlled substance. She was arrested for the suspicion of DUI.
- WARRANT ARREST, 732 a.m., Tuesday, May 25, 2021, Church St. & Bannockburn Ave. Jose Cabanas-Aguilar, M/41, of Ambler, PA. While operating a white Ford F250 Cabanas was stopped by Ambler Police Officers. He was taken into custody for a Montgomery County Adult Probation Warrant during the vehicle stop.
CRIMES AND INCIDENTS
- ANIMAL COMPLAINT, 206 p.m., Tuesday, May 18, 2021, in the 200 Block of Belmont Ave. Officers responded to the report of a deer trapped inside of the residence. The whitetail doe crashed through a front picture window of the house. Officers were able to capture the deer and release it outside without injury. The animal returned to a nearby wooded area. Property damage resulted due to the intruder.
- BABY DELIVERY, 831 A.M., Wednesday, May 19, 2021, at N. Spring Garden St. & E. Mt. Pleasant Ave. Officers assisted with the delivery of a baby girl in a vehicle. Ambulance crews arrived and transported the mother and new born to Einstein Hospital. Latest report was that the baby is healthy.
- RECKLESS DRIVER, 411 p.m., Monday, May 17, 2021, in the area of West Butler Ave. Officers attempted to stop a yellow Suzuki sport bike which fled the area. Later during the investigation, the operator was identified and charges were filed.
- VEHICLE ACCIDENT, 811 A.M., Thursday, May 20, 2021, in the Unit Block of S. Spring Garden St., Officers responded to a one car vehicle accident. The operator of a 2021 Toyota Rav 4, struck the rear of a parked Honda. As a result of the crash, the Toyota rolled onto the passenger side of the vehicle. The operator was able to exit the vehicle with minor injuries.
- THEFT FROM VEHICLE, 1026 p.m., Tuesday, May 18, 2021. In the 200 Block of N. Main St. A Complainant reported a theft of cash from his vehicle. Officers located the actor in the area. The cash was returned to the owner at the scene.